Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58 Aussie Ford. An interesting combo of parts I recognize from US models. front of a 55 Ford, Merc quarter panels, shrunken 56 tail lights and parts of a Canadian Meteor grille, all rolled into an Aussie Ute.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ford-mainline-gasser.jpg
    Ford-mainline-gasser.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 75
  • gasser-drag-challenge.jpg
    gasser-drag-challenge.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Krankenstein.jpg
    Krankenstein.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 73
This is a car show we went to on Route 66 Saturday morning.
This is a pic of it approaching from the west. It was a helluva storm with 60 mile an hour winds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gay Parita car show.jpg
    Gay Parita car show.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 121
58 Aussie Ford. An interesting combo of parts I recognize from US models. front of a 55 Ford, Merc quarter panels, shrunken 56 tail lights and parts of a Canadian Meteor grille, all rolled into an Aussie Ute.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This looks like something one of us would put together [;)

I like it and it would drive people in this country crazy [cl

This is a car show we went to on Route 66 Saturday morning.
This is a pic of it approaching from the west. It was a helluva storm with 60 mile an hour winds.

Holy chit.

Good name. [ddd

Damn old iron that pic is crazy

agreed!

1- ... so there you are at a car show seeing that cloud and worrying about the condition of you weather stripping.... :eek::confused::rolleyes:

2- ... so there you are at the same car show with your rat rod with no worries because what comes in through the roof will exit through the floors... :D

agreed!

1- ... so there you are at a car show seeing that cloud and worrying about the condition of you weather stripping.... :eek::confused::rolleyes:

2- ... so there you are at the same car show with your rat rod with no worries because what comes in through the roof will exit through the floors... :D

HA ha ha, exactly
The only thing I did was move my 37 out from under the tree where I was parked.
A lot of the folks with the nice rides left in a hurry.
By the way, they chose me as the judge for the show and the '34 sitting in the foreground is the car I chose as the winner, the green Thunderbird, on the right, was the peoples choice.

Latest posts

Back