51 dodge pilothouse

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at it

Ok guys I have gotten a little done on my hemi rebuild again. So some pics I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 31
Hoping it warms up soon here it was -37 Celsius last nite kinda cold to work on a rod here but soon I am sure .

Well I was able to get back at the dodge again as it's warming up finally.
Here are a couple of new pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 42
Well I have been able to get back to work on my truck. Today I was able to mock up engine and trans and build motor mounts . I have every thing clamped and well get to welding the mounts in tomorrow . Here are some pics of my progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 12
One more and yes I know I have in insulators under the motor mounts I we'll install them later lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 21
Ok got some more done today . I have the motor mounts now welded in and have the steering column now in and all I need is a universal joint were I have the pipe bolted in temporarily to steer in shop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
This column came out of a Chevy chevette and seems to fit real nice and easy lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 30
nice

looking good[cl

are you leaving the grille bars:confused:

mine looked better without them, so l left them off and used flat plexi-glass on the turn signals to clean up the front-end.

please leave the patina, it is spot on[cl

keep the pics coming, l am enjoying this build[;)

Later:cool:

I think I am gonna leave the grill bars on I kinda like the look but I we'll try and straighten them and then polish them and the patina is gonna stat as is for now anyway .

Hey people I need some help if anyone has a used tranny adapter for a desoto hemi to a torqueflite 727 please let me know as I am on a tight budget and would really like to get this on the road this summer . Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back