Cornfield Customs T-Shirts !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

got some new shirts designed by Josh Shaw, and once again he did a killer job! got a ton of the new design and some of my older belly tank logo. also got some shop rags printed up with the new design on them. all print work was done by Goodsleeve screen printing in Cincinnati. all shirts are gildan 100% cotton and pre shrunk.

Get your and support a small town hot rod shop, and look great doing it!!!!

shirts are $15 ea. shipped, or two for $25 and and a free shop rag, shipped.
shop rags are $3 ea. plus shipping.if using paypal add 4% for service charges
we do have other shirt designs check out website or face book for them.

shirt graphic colors are white on black shirts, belly tank logo is ivory on black
sizes: small, medium, large, x-large, 2x large
pocket logo
002-47.jpg

back of shirt
001-52.jpg

belly tank logo
Picture373.jpg

shop rags
003-40.jpg

shirts

hey I'll be the first to get one and a shop rag I'll get a m/o in the mail in the mornin and the size is large web site has the address rite mike

just got in a new shirt design, and beverage coozies. Shirts are still $15 each or two for $25 mix and match designs and sizes. coozies are $3 each.

we accept cash, check, paypal, and usps money orders. we will have plenty of all the the shirts at the Indy road Rocker rumble at the end of June.

black shirt with gray image
DSCN4201.jpg

DSCN4200.jpg

DSCN4202.jpg

got some new shirts in, in case your not into black shirts. all shirts are gildan 100 % cotton. S,M,L,XL,XXL bigger sizes can be custom ordered. $15 each or 2 for $25 mix and match colors and designs. also still have all of these in black. designs are belly tank, coupe and louver press. all have pocket logo in the front

shipping is usually $5 any where in the us depending on amount of shirts

cash, check, paypal (add 4% for fees) or money order

gray

DSCN5638.jpg

DSCN5635.jpg

DSCN5647.jpg

DSCN5651.jpg

white

DSCN5644.jpg

DSCN5640.jpg

DSCN5643.jpg

DSCN5646.jpg

DSCN5650.jpg

will you be at the road rocket rumble this year in indy?

I have been wanting to get some shirts from you for a while but I am a slacker. if we dont meet at a show I will try to send you some cash

Latest posts

Back