Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is right. We are building the 43 Ford Pickup. 43? you ask.
Yes it was an airforce truck. and had a few different things going on from the civilian version.
Like the lack of script letters on the side of the hood.
P8170180.jpg

I also had some time to start the frame. I went to the local scrap iron place, and found two pieces of 1/4 wall 2X3 rec. tubing. I have decided to taper the frame.
P8170174.jpg

I like it [cl
The air in that tire is most likely cleaner than the air we breath today so bottle it and put it on *bay [ddev

Jim

I like the look of the truck in picture number 5. Can't wait to see how this one will look when you're done. I love your work.

We are getting closer to a build here. We have been sending pictures, back and forth.
And we have changed cabs a couple of times. So now that we have a cab picked, we have to figure out what we like.
6fords.jpg

As much as I like the "let it all hang out" look (i.e. the Bonehead truck) I gotta say I love the look of #3 and #5 [dr[dr .........it's kinda like how sometimes "short shorts" and a T-shirt are better than no clothes at all [ddd:D

[P[P[P

We are getting closer to a build here. We have been sending pictures, back and forth.
And we have changed cabs a couple of times. So now that we have a cab picked, we have to figure out what we like.
6fords.jpg

I never cared much for trucks but #3 is a truck I've watched since it was built and I've always loved it.

Since this is a Bonehead creation, I would say you need to imagine all those with another 2" taken out for the chops. :D

Latest posts

Back