Hello from CA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ytook

You have a great web site here. Currently working on a 62 Studebaker Lark rebuild. Not exactly a rat rod, but it won’t be winning any car shows either. A good friend threw it together in his shop during spare timeabout 20 years ago. Used a 350/350 combo, leaving stock steering and rear. I bought it a couple years ago and decided to hop it up a little and have some fun at the local drag strip. I’m going to start a thread in the build section in the next day or two.

pics[P[P[P

also do not forget to tie the uni-body together somehow,

seen really bad twisty-tweeked cars by not doing the little bit of work to prevent this from happening.

Later :cool:

Thanks for the welcomes

Split time between my home in Coarsegold and wife’s in Bakersfield. Works out pretty good for both of us. The car has a full frame weighing 3000. Original running gear is removed and replaced with Mustang II front and Ford 9” rear. 700R ready to install and finally pick up the 383 tomorrow. Never tell an engine builder you are not in a hurry. This is a budget build which I will explain once I figure out how to add pics. Guess I’ll have to get one of the kids over to figure that out.

Welcome to the forum, a great place to hang out! Nice people willing to help and lots of people with good skills that are willing to share!

iSore

Latest posts

Back