Tiny Mini T Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastgrass

This is a little design I came up with about 8 yrs ago and then about 1yr ago I decided just to do it. The little project came out better than I ever expected!!!!!!!!!!!! This is basically a lawn mower.
mini25.jpg

mini28.jpg

mini31.jpg

They are very little and they are just really cool!!! I have added so much detail to this one, its really cool!!!

Rocket Reece

It looks real ,very cool.Did you make the body,looks like a real T tub.Without a person in it one could swear it was fullsize.

Yes, everything was done by hand. The little flat head engine cover that covers the briggs and stratton engine. All the way to the rusted floors and it even has a mini inspection sticker!! LOL
mini35.jpg

You can see the little briggs engine under it. It will run 40mph on a good flat surface, but it drags on everything!!!
mini38.jpg

Not a good pic of the rusted floors, but you can see a little of the detail.

Rocket

Thanks, but thats why its called a mini!!! If you 6ft 5in and dont weigh over 350lbs, you can fit in it and drive it around!!! Its alot of fun!!!
mini32.jpg

By the way, this is for guys only!!!! Dont ever let your wife get ahold of it!!!!! Bad things happen!!!!!! Really bad things!!!!! I almost didnt get it back!!!! LOL
MiniPlanter.jpg

So she made make her another one just like it as a planter!!! GGGGGRRRRRRR but thats okay!! LOL

Rocket Reece

Now that is down right cool, going to participate in a few parades in the future? I can see where that could be a lot of fun. Excellent job.:)

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!, you should have been designing for FORD in the 1930's, and maybe they would have put 4 exhaust ports on the real flattie V8, again incredible talent.[cl

Thats great! You have any build pics? I'm kinda looking for something to do after my present project, and something like this might get the wife and the grand kids interested in rats. Cupcake would love the planter, and the powered versions are way cooler than the barstools. Good work..

Its a lot more fun if everyones into the same stuff--I quit painting my cars and kinda lost the wife and the kids, but they'd love this...

PA41

thanks guys. Here is another planter i built.
t-truck4.jpg

t-truck3.jpg

t-truck5.jpg

The lights light up at night and look really cool!!!! Both of these rides are at the Doss Heritage Museum right now. In September I get them back...

Rocket

Oh man, I really wish I hadn't seen this. Now I have to build one.

How does the powertrain work - 40mph?! Is it a single-speed with centrifugal clutch like a go kart?

It has a right angle gear box to a chain. I use an electric pto clutch off a riding lawn mower to launch it. you can just cruise or really make the tires squeal!!!!!

Rocket

I like it, I like it!! A tandem woodie.[cl I'm doing a pedal car for my grandson, have the better part of it tacked together. Maybe there should be a build thread for the "little toys".

My grass needs cutting, can I borrow your mower

Okay buddy!!! But your neighbors will be ****ed and your grass will have rutts in your yard!!! But I bet you will have a smile on your face???
LawnLizardPose-large.jpg

BBBAAAAAWWWWWHHHHAAAAA.......

Rocket

Latest posts

Back