My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily mine doesn't whine! With the 2.19 gear set it has a slight whine when you hit 70mph but goes away a couple mph's past that! I've heard people report their QC howls so I feel lucky!

BoB

Maybe you're old and half deaf like me. It would have to be pretty dang loud for me to hear it back there over the engine noise.

I've always wanted a quick change rear end to build some thing around.

Love your coupe!

Luckily mine doesn't whine! With the 2.19 gear set it has a slight whine when you hit 70mph but goes away a couple mph's past that! I've heard people report their QC howls so I feel lucky!

BoB

That "Howl" is the part you pay all the extra money for. Lets the wannabe's know it's you coming to race. .:p [cl :D :cool::cool:
[P [P [P
Torchie

2021 has been pretty good so far! The weather's been in the 60's & 70's in the day so I've been getting plenty of shop time! Spent the last few days buttoning up some final stuff on the coupe... today I put the steering damper on. Although I don't have any bump steer or death wobble, I've found it really helps smooth the steering out! I've seen lots of people say it doesn't help but that's not my experience!

Got a new battery tender & have been going back over everything to make sure things are all tightened up. Next up is working on the swing out windshield hardware!

Now for some seat time!!!

BoB

yeah the weather has been pretty warm, I hope it gets in the teens soon enough and hangs there so the bugs arent terrible.

but while its nice give it hell man!

A lil peek at my interior! Dig the Bonehead steering wheel & shift knob!

BoB

Attachments

• peek.jpg
    peek.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 97
I didn't like some small things about my interior so I've been changing them up a bit! Seat was too high, shifter stick was too close to my leg etc so I'm working that stuff out! And now I'm waiting on the swing out windshield hardware to get here... it's always something!

BoB

Been getting plenty of seat time in my coupe lately & have 2 shows coming up in the next 30 days & I'm looking forward to that! Currently have a "road gear" in my quick change (2.19:1) & going 85 mph at 2,500 rpm's. That's about as fast as I'm willing to go in it... haha!

BoB

Latest posts

Back