R.s.c. Build off car!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good!

Are you planning to leave the headlight bar stock? I'd be torn on this one. I dropped my stock 28 A headlight bar, easy to do and instantly makes it look more hot rod.

Thanks guys, I'm really excited with this car. Haavnt had one that ive been excited about for a while hahaha

It's going to be cool! I'm curious again, was the 31 grille shell just what you had, or was this to make it stand out a bit?

To be honest I don't like the 28/29 Grille shells. They look goofy to me being short and squatty. I like the look of this one we put on there. I don't think we're running a hood or anything so just makes it that much more different I guess

To be honest I don't like the 28/29 Grille shells. They look goofy to me being short and squatty. I like the look of this one we put on there. I don't think we're running a hood or anything so just makes it that much more different I guess

Ah I see. I'm the opposite where I only really like the 28-29 shells on 28-29's. To each their own! To be honest a lot of people probably won't even notice!

Ah I see. I'm the opposite where I only really like the 28-29 shells on 28-29's. To each their own! To be honest a lot of people probably won't even notice!

I have a 28 29 hanging on the the wall. I just think they look slow LOL. I like the newer style ones cuz I think they look more streamlined looking

I figured someone on here would catch it oh, but I doubt anyone else will

Got a few welds done on the car today. Nothing spectacular but progress

The pamhard is getting bent this week for clearance. It hits right now. I also have 1 carb all torn apart for reuild

Attachments

• 0809191506_HDR.jpg
    0809191506_HDR.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 0809191753_HDR.jpg
    0809191753_HDR.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 35
I found these randomly in my internet travels this morning, maybe some inspiration :cool:

I know they're both 30-31's but still.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• e2ccb88803bf09abe121ec7e847bb2ae.jpg
    e2ccb88803bf09abe121ec7e847bb2ae.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 54
  • ca3741790efaa39814f4c84ed5aaa379.jpg
    ca3741790efaa39814f4c84ed5aaa379.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I found these randomly in my internet travels this morning, maybe some inspiration :cool:

I know they're both 30-31's but still.

attachment.php

attachment.php
That's funny man the second picture is actually kind of what we are modeling our car after. My dad doesn't like the style of the first one because it's more of a show piece he says with a jacked up that high. That second car is actually an old race car that was found in a field and revived

That's funny man the second picture is actually kind of what we are modeling our car after. My dad doesn't like the style of the first one because it's more of a show piece he says with a jacked up that high. That second car is actually an old race car that was found in a field and revived

Yeah I remember seeing the second one in Hot Rod Deluxe. The front on the first one is a little high for sure.

Latest posts

Back