Lost a friend today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzrodder

It ain't grey hair, it's chrome!
attachment.php

My good friend Paul Mackenzie passed away today after a short but rough battle with cancer. He was not a rodder but was interested in all types of car related stuff and followed auto racing passionately. He entertained for 50 years in the Pacific Northwest (B.C., Washington, Oregon) at logging shows as Paula the Clown and announcing the shows as well. He was our next door neighbor for several years and stayed at the same RV resort in Arizona as we do in the winter for the last 7 years. The second pic is one of my favs sitting in my 34 Caddy with his wife. He will be sorely missed by all who knew him. RIP Paul.
attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid_96728A46-B7A0-4304-A54E-FD29FE54F360.jpg
    !cid_96728A46-B7A0-4304-A54E-FD29FE54F360.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 75
  • paul & kolly 1.jpg
    paul & kolly 1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 77
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I guess we're never really ready to say goodbye to good friends, thinking that we can just keep on going but we all are given only a finite amount of time. What's important is to remember the good times and make the most of the time we have, remembering that every day is a gift.....

As we get older losing friends and loved ones is an all to frequent occurrence. So sorry for you that your friend is gone. You have a good attitude though. Keep him with you in your thoughts.

Latest posts

Back