Buy it or pass

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebaby35

Someone is selling a 1922 dodge tbucket for around 400. Come with some wheels and other items. I already have one project but want something for the future and want to see if you guys think it's a good buy.

Attachments

• 20180709_110256.jpg
    20180709_110256.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 56
That appears to have been a 4 door phaeton that someone cut behind the front doors, eliminated the rear doors and shoved the back of car forward. Of course i have been wrong before:rolleyes:

If you don't live in NC you might be able to use it. Here in NC one would never be able to register it.

Ha I asked him and you were right! Was that a common thing? If I can get him to go lower us it worth it or should I not even bother. Out here in ca it seems like prices are quadruple of everywhere else.

That appears to have been a 4 door phaeton that someone cut behind the front doors, eliminated the rear doors and shoved the back of car forward. Of course i have been wrong before:rolleyes:

It looks like they just lost the back seat part. The back end of this is the back of the front seat. I'm known for being cheap, but I am not impressed from the one pic.

Ha I asked him and you were right! Was that a common thing? If I can get him to go lower us it worth it or should I not even bother. Out here in ca it seems like prices are quadruple of everywhere else.

Both the Norm Grabowski's Kookie T and Tommy Ivo's T buckets ( the two that 90 percent of all T buckets have been modeled after) started out as 4 seaters that were cut down to just the front seat section, doors and cowl.
More common then people realize.
If you've got the cash Buy it. They aren't making them anymore...[ddd
Torchie
p.s. In my neck of the woods they wuld be asking $1000 and maybe settle for $800.

Latest posts

Back