:::LAST ROUND 6::: SFBBPC - Submission Thread - Right Back At Ya!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View from inside the pilot house

Attachments

• IMG_0311 (2).jpg
    IMG_0311 (2).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 34
Looks sharp to me. What do you think is the problem? Loss of contrast or brightness or something?

In my eye, it looks filtered and a little "soft" in focus. (Like Bob Guccione's ghost is punishing me for my youth.) This last one is OK, though I converted it from JPEG to PNG, which seems to help. Your advice and recommendations are most welcome!

DrC that's a clean one, usually they are covered with hammer plows, i've done a few myself.
New one's are "Pirolite" light weight for the modern light weight ff. :p

My in-laws have deep roots in fire services. I got the cap from "Cousin John" who'd been using it as an ashtray for 40 years... it does have some hammer marks... and a scratched face due to his use of the item. :mad:

In my eye, it looks filtered and a little "soft" in focus. (Like Bob Guccione's ghost is punishing me for my youth.) This last one is OK, though I converted it from JPEG to PNG, which seems to help. Your advice and recommendations are most welcome.

I zoomed in 400% and it pixeled out before it lost focus. Maybe it's your PC? I can see the small scratches. I can even see a clear finger print on the wrench.

Sometimes we have to resort to something chromed due to the simple fact that other options will not present themselves. '41 Olds headlight rings. Fit great with minor massaging.

Attachments

• P3300082.jpg
    P3300082.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 17
Flipper, I guess I can let the 'no people' rule slide on that first one - who's gonna vote for that ugly mug anyhow? [ddd

Latest posts

Back