Howdy from L.A.(Lower Alabama)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings folks. Joined a couple days ago but jus had time to introduce myself. I'm jus a ol backyard country boy from Alabama. Co-own a 1954 Dodge pickup on a 1991 Chevy S10 frame with 4.3 V6 with a 700R4. I enjoy the outdoors, and working on pretty much anything that moves. And enjoy drag racing and just cruising as well. That's pretty much it. Any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Keep it greasy side down, Tim Hall

Howdy from west central AL, close to Tuscaloosa! [cl
What part of Bama are you in? We have a few guys down south, as well as a couple of us up here.

I'll get some pics posted asap. Should I post them in this section or is there specific section? Jus asking.

Pictures, if it's a project your working on put it in "build thread" if it's just for show and tell, here works or general pictures of thread.

If i'm leading him down a wrong path someone speak up

Yep ,
wife is from Excel . may have set eyes on ya before, I aint good with names but I can remember a few more faces.. good to have you in the group.. Cant wait to see your build . mine is in the corner collecting parts for now . But its on the list :D

Latest posts

Back