Anyone remember the "Rat Rod God"?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

A NASCAR driver bought it too (he was the 3rd owner) & changed it up. I think this is the 4th or 5th owner & they took those long head lights off. He was very sensitive about any criticism & finally got banned! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

I love the outside look at the car hall though I'm sure it's all fake patina. The sheet metal work is cool but not so much for the red and the skulls. That radiator looks like a good way leave you stranded alongside the road if you actually drove it and they must be smoking some really good stuff if they think they're going to get anywhere near that out of a car

Sam_Fear once said something similar to this...

"Rat rodding is raw hot rodding, not purposely building junk for junk's sake."

Was that the dude who had a shop and built a few cars, then screwed some folks over and disappeared? Was always trash talking about the quality of his builds?

This car pops up if you type in slaughterhouse Customs rat rod on Google.

Attachments

• 383c6890c7a9a522506d30316b855173.jpg
    383c6890c7a9a522506d30316b855173.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 24
Looked at the ad, saw that they were making a youtube...and here is one of a few:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK7No6rHrv8

Then I noticed the Texas tag....The low riding Dodge in my Lakeland Car Show post was from Texas, and the owner had a 25,000 price tag on that one, I am wondering if it was the same crew.

Looked at the ad, saw that they were making a youtube...and here is one of a few:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK7No6rHrv8

Then I noticed the Texas tag....The low riding Dodge in my Lakeland Car Show post was from Texas, and the owner had a 25,000 price tag on that one, I am wondering if it was the same crew.

Doesn't look comfortable to drive and hard to steer. Also looks like the turning circle might be a couple hundred feet.

Latest posts

Back