Wheel adapters.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Torchie my old brain just caught up [S I may have a pair you can have for shipping, i'll check tonight when i get home. Do you care how thick they are?

Thanks soltz.
Thinner the better as I don't want to push out the front wheels any further than I have to. I will have more room to play with on the rear though.
Torchie.

Just a thought - is the back spacing the same on both sets of rims?

The rims that I have right now are a stock set of 16" 1941 Fords Sam so off set is the same on all the rims.
I am looking at the possibility of using a set of 1954 Olds 15" rims. I don't know what the offset is yet as I haven't gotten them yet.

The way that I set up the front sheet metal is exactly the way that the 41 car was. So the wheels fit like stock inside the fenders.
The rear fenders and box are 1950's F series so there is a lot more room to adjust the width of the rear tires in the fenders. In fact one of the reason I am using a 48 Banjo rear instead of the stock 41 is that it is a little wider.
Rear tires could go out ward more even to get better placement in the rear fenders.
Torchie.

Latest posts

Back