Spotted a rat in Vegas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlcolorado

Stumbled across this rat on display at some clothing store in Vegas this weekend.
These little buckets have never really grabbed my attention, but this one really did. So much so that I went back for another look.
Anyone know who built it? I'd like more info on it.

Even though it was in a store, everything on it looked operational. Fuel lines attached, brake lines ran, everything. Likely had no fluids, but looked as though you could add fuel, fire it up and roll off the floor.
Great detail into it as well. Along the frame there are simulated aircraft rivets all over.
Well done in my opinion.

My daughter approves as well.

I wouldn't want to take that axle to the back of my head if I ever hit something...:eek:

Otherwise I like it

Love it. Fun to look at with all the details. :cool: Everything except the hokey air cleaner.

Don't be so mean buddy.... I am running the same thing in the other direction...

Overall I like the thing. Betting those arm rests aren't that comfy..... There are a couple things I would change but nothing major! Maybe a trans tunnel would be a good idea....

Inside door panels could be sandblasted wood.
Cut shape of design you want and nail it to panel.
Sandblast design and then sand the rough grain smooth caused by blasting.
Anyway,thats one way to do it.[S
It was probably done by wood carver though

I can see why you liked it, the car has some nice touches to it. I've saved this picture of another similar car for years because I also like the overall look of it.

Don

Latest posts

Back