Wed. Night on the River

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stillwateragain012.jpg

Nothing special, but a nice Ford truck.

BH, I tried to stay far enough away so the emblem on the side of the Marlin wasn't readable.

Stillwateragain009.jpg

Even the people that think small block Chevy's are overused and boring should find some items of interest on this one.

That GMC has several things I don't like about it. But since I have one I must say that an enormous amount of work has gone into that cab, they are not that smooth around the firewall area.

What about that 57 sitting behind the ford truck? Looks high like a gasser?

Never mind went back and saw it!!! Needs skinnies up front, but it's a beautiful car!!

thanks

Looks like a good turn out. I really enjoy when folks post car shows I don't get a chance to go to many shows. Maybe 2 or 3 a year. So thanks for sharing.

August 3rd. Hunidity Gone!!!

HotStillwaterNIght002.jpg

Another Wed. on the riverbank. There was a very good one man band playing. Overflowing with cars and lots of spectators. Here a T Speedster for Big Irish

HotStillwaterNIght007.jpg

Chumper (I'll bet his mother didn't name him that) brought out his slightly altered Volkswagon
He put the big block in front.

HotStillwaterNIght010.jpg

Last week, a blue fish. This week a red fish. Most of the Marlins in the country seem to have swam upstream to Minnesota.

thanks for the pics bob.. always seems like there is good turn out at this show

I'm Disappointed

Nobody has even tried to guess the mystery car's identity. Here a hint: Built by Gauls.

I went to Gruber's house tonight. He hosts a picnic every Thursday all year 'round. 30 to 60 people show up. Here's a few of the cars that were there tonight.
GrubersAug015.jpg

An AD GMC. Simple & clean.

Latest posts

Back