A yard I'm suppose to pick up from..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

I had a repeat customer from California ask me about going to a old yard to get a few mercs for him that don't roll and there's no loader to load them. I was very hesitant at first then he sent me these pics of the yard.

He says this is a very small portion if the prewar tin that's in the yard. If I get to the yard I will be sure to get more pics!

I have to keep in good relations with the people I haul for so I have to make sure I don't step on anyone's toes before I buy anything from the yards I pick up from. But I would like to fill up my 53 footer on my way home if the yard owner is easy to get along with. Just have to see how it all works out.

What is this truck? Has a Chevy appearance but don't recognize it.Cab has a
39-46 look but no V window and extra line on door like a 36-38, the grill has a upper like a 41-46 but the lower part is all wrong and lights mount like a
37-40???
90168C3D-4CCC-4A58-8F70-3982323820A7.jpg

What is this truck? Has a Chevy appearance but don't recognize it.Cab has a
39-46 look but no V window and extra line on door like a 36-38, the grill has a upper like a 41-46 but the lower part is all wrong and lights mount like a
37-40???
90168C3D-4CCC-4A58-8F70-3982323820A7.jpg

I'm thinking it has a different model door. Notice the extra body line doesn't match anything on the cowl. The grill looks to be different pieces put together.

It's a 36-38 Chevy or gmc cab... I would say it's a 37... That someone hacked a 40s grill and stuffed it in there

Here's the combo... The grill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 26
The second... The truck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back