Probably a mistake to post this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with most this is a pretty nice build.......as Neverdone said
Checkbook build.....if i had either one of their checkbooks I would
expect a little more....ha.... as for the men, if I had money thrown at me
to act a little more silly than I am ....well probably to be truthfull
kinda like being a political person once you're in, the game changes

OMG!!! Ok Eman....give me the scoop on that....we need to start a new thread on that one.....Who else here doesn't have a TV??

No TV here. Just have one that is connected to DVD & VHS players, so we can chose what we watch. We have not had one during our whole 31 years of marriage, except for a few months while in Portugese language school in Brazil - it helped for language practice, to hear "natural" conversations.... (LOL! Novelas.) My son did put up an antenna during the World Cup, to watch the Brazil games (mostly had to watch them in Spanish).

Well I guess there are more out there without than I thought

Gotta give you credit...probably the best move you ever made.....I'm guilty of coming home from work at midnight and sitting my butt down for an hour or two relaxing and watching programs that I like which I've recorded......again...congrats to those that stay off the TV grid....you are probably better off for it....[cl

A couple years ago, my friends kid gave me my first TV. It is kind of novel, but I never think to turn it on. However, when I get round one that is on, it can suck me in like a black hole. TV shows are just "glue" to keep you in front if the damned thing for the advertizing.

As some have said, there are better things to do.

Hate to admit it but......I've be a TV junkie since Howdy Doody, Captin
Kangaroo....of course back then we didn't pay for TV, now I'm now sure
I could give up my sports or nascar , movies.......now that funds are
limited may have to consider it....used to watch 4-5 channels w commercials
for free now I pay to watch commercials:mad:

Bonehead, in my opinion you nailed it. But I'd have to confess, if I had scads of money thrown at me, I'd probably be a mess as well. Good think I'm happy right where I am.

As for TV? Kudo's to all of you "off the grid". I can't find much of anything worth watching, so most of the time I don't. Still pay for the service though......how dumb is that?

Hate to admit it but......I've be a TV junkie since Howdy Doody, Captin
Kangaroo....of course back then we didn't pay for TV, now I'm now sure
I could give up my sports or nascar , movies.......now that funds are
limited may have to consider it....used to watch 4-5 channels w commercials
for free now I pay to watch commercials:mad:
Yes I agree, but we only had 3 channels:) My favorite now is full custom garage
Like to record everything and fast forward through comms....

Yes I agree, but we only had 3 channels:) My favorite now is full custom garage
Like to record everything and fast forward through comms....

I'm odd in the people my age that I know here in that I don't pay for TV, but I'm glad I'm not out of the norm on RRR. I have antenna TV so I get 5 channels, but I'll never pay for TV. All it does it keep you on the couch instead of doing something you should be doing.

what tv

no tv owned since 1972,,why,,a child is a product of its environment....and,,,i had kids .. or, you can say,,,you are what you watch.
the best book I ever read on the subject was FOUR RGUMENTS FOR THE ELIMINATION OF TELEVISON,,,,,,,ask your library to get a copy for you if interested..........ps, yes my kids turned out okay,,,above average I might add .

Latest posts

Back