Bomb Squad BBQ pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show and pics, Thanx. I'm Jealous of your nice warm climate. I'm sick of ours, it's near 0 degrees everyday for the last 30 days here in Rotchester NY. I'm still drivin my 57 wagon back and forth to work though (****in' everybody off!!!)

God I love those Old Merc's and shoe box fords.....That pic #15 of the long ram intake....that took some thought...wonder how it runs....:D Can't argue it's a conversation starter.....

I'm assuming that intake distracts the Dodge guys enough that they don't complain so much about seeing a BBC in a Dodge :D

Love the car, the engine choice, and the intake!

Although you couldn't give me an Edelbrock carb, and he has 2! :eek:

I'm assuming that intake distracts the Dodge guys enough that they don't complain so much about seeing a BBC in a Dodge :D

Love the car, the engine choice, and the intake!

Although you couldn't give me an Edelbrock carb, and he has 2! :eek:

Yep, and even tho i lean towards Fords i would have rather seen a 440 in there. :rolleyes:

Ya Snopro, I was distracted enough that I had almost healed up in less than a week. Then I went back for a second look, Well Sir, no matter how cool that intake is, it's still on a Chevy in a Mopar. The damage is done,...... and I'm wiping up the mess as we speak.

In my shop Chevys get put in everything. That leaves more of those odd engines for the rest of you guys.:D

Attachments

• 0904rc_01_z+1925_dodge_roadster+front_driver_side[1].jpg
    0904rc_01_z+1925_dodge_roadster+front_driver_side[1].jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have always liked that little maroon ride.. looks like a lot of fun!

Latest posts

Back