News about Torchie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchie

Hello everyone, this is Karl's oldest daughter posting on behalf of our family. As many of you may know, my father passed away peacefully in his sleep on Tuesday morning.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out and thank you to everyone who has followed him on his car projects over the years. He talked frequently about this forum and the people he had met through it. Keep his memory going through your projects in the years to come <3

i'm sorry for your loss, he was a big part of this site and will be missed. your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

RIP TORCHIE!!!
A man of many talents and one of the most decent and kind people on this forum.
This crazy world we live in lost a great man.

My condolences to the family.

Sorry to hear this sad news. Such a talented builder! He will be missed by all:(

Sorry for the loss of your Dad. (My dad also passed away on the 13th, but 2 years ago.)
Torchie was one VERY talented builder-customizer. He had an eye for proportion, and his contributions have been, and will be, very much missed here. Sure hope that someone will finish building his Dodge as a tribute to him.

Against heavy odds Torchie kept building and teaching in his gentle way. A role model. Good bye noble one.

Torchie was loved not only here but on the HAMB and other sites as well. I posted the sad news on the HAMB last night because not many of us go there regularly. Everyone has the same thoughts that we have here, we have lost a great talented man who will be missed by all. Thoughts and prayers to the family and close friends.

Sorry to hear about this, I have chatted with him a few times here. My condolences to you and yours, and thanks for letting us know. Peace.

My condolences as well. Torchie was such a positive inspiration to so many, his attitude and stick-to-it-tiveness was incredible. He will be missed by many.

I had been planning how to write my tribute to Torchie as I read these condolences. I had it figured out when I got down to BillM's write-up. He said first. ---What Bill said.
My condolences, Torchies family.

Latest posts

Back