NHRA Channel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

We bought another new Samsung tv this year, this one for the kitchen where we spend a large amount of time. It, like the one we bought last year, is a so called smart tv. Samsung includes a bunch of streaming channels, mostly old tv programs and movies. I never paid much attention to it until this week when I found the NHRA channel. They have been showing race coverage from the 50’s until now. Really neat to see where the sport came from, and great to see the coverage from the 70’s and 80’s of cars I saw in the magazines of the day. Watched one the other night where Bob Glidden was running the Pinto, and a later one where he was running the Fairmont Futura. Good stuff! You may get the channel on your cable system, we don’t get it on Dish network. Check it out if you can!

Shows how slow I am….they’ve had it out a year before I noticed!
In all truth, I think they just added it to Samsung TV. At least I don’t remember seeing it when I flipped through the channels on the tv we bought last year.

I’m not much a tv watcher anyway. Stuff like this is about all I want to see. Really seems odd though when Steve Evans interviews a winning Bob Glidden, Grumpy Jenkins, or Scott Kalitta, you realize they are all gone…

I never knew about it until you posted it. I downloaded Tubi for Android. There are 2 different NHRA channels and many other car shows plus lots of other free TV and movies. I had never heard of Tubi either. Thanks for posting about it. Jim

Latest posts

Back