New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce R

Hello from Pa. Bruce Reigle here, 60 this year. Just got banned from hamb, I only lasted three days. They didn't like my cars, questions or comments, I don't like hypocrits and people who think their **** don't stink. I build stuff like this :

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to RRR! Like your rides. I haven't been over to the HAMB for awhile - good to know things haven't changed over there. :rolleyes:

Welcome from the left coast. I am sure you will find a home here.

BTW. If you get tired it that black thing with the red wheels, send it my way. :D The red paint improved those wheels about 200%.

Like all of your toys. [cl

welcome

don't feel alone --- they don't like my race car rides or my 3Oish rod, the only one they tolerate is the dodge truck and it is more about what it represents than how it looks,

l very seldom go there, they are a hard bunch to get along with,

here, we is a happy folk:D...pS good job on the pics, need to know more about that dodge truck[;)

Later :cool:

Thanks !

Thanks for the welcome people, gonna take me awhile to figure out how to work this site. I have a habit of posting photos and replys and they just disappear on me !

Welcome to the Triple R
This is the best site in sight :D
The only time your pics will disappear here is, if you use a picture hosting site and you move the location of where you have them.
All pics you upload from your computer will be a permanent display here.
The name of the site may say rat rods but, we love to look at pretty much any pics you have.
By the way, nice stable [cl:cool:

Welcome to the site from Northern Michigan.
Saw your post over on the hamb. Figured that you wouldn't last long over there . LOL Your question in regards to your mercury piqued my interest because one of my favorite cars that I used to own was a 1956 Merc.
Lots of good info and Great builders over here.
Torchie

Their forum, their rules. Don't follow them - get tossed. Give attitude about it - get tossed faster.
Pretty simple really, no different than here.

That said, it's a little more lax on the content here. Have a look around and settle in...

Torchie, I saw where it was going too, so I sent Bruce the link to here. I do that if I see somebody that might fit our group better than over there.

Hello and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.
I like your '56 Merc and the old Dodge truck. Did you make the slats in the grille on the Dodge truck? If you did, I would like to se your machine to fold them, as I have to make all of the grille slats for my '34 Dodge. Here's mine still in the barn I found it.

Attachments

• barnfind dodge front.jpg
    barnfind dodge front.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 8
Glad to see ya here Bruce! Great bunch of folks here, I knew your stuff would fit here better than on the Hamb.

Yeah, I made it. Damn, those hambers really know how to delete a guy, I can't even google that site with my iPad anymore !!! All I get is a notice, "You have been banned from this site" LOL, they won't even let me peek !

Grille insert

Hello and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.
I like your '56 Merc and the old Dodge truck. Did you make the slats in the grille on the Dodge truck? If you did, I would like to se your machine to fold them, as I have to make all of the grille slats for my '34 Dodge. Here's mine still in the barn I found it.

My grille insert was made from 3/16ths. round stainless. The shell was a 36 chevy that I sectioned 10 1/2 inches. For the insert I first made a frame of flat stainless that fit inside the shell, then starting from the center I tacked in the stainless rod, working toward the sides and spacing them with a piece of 1/2 in. square stock.

Latest posts

Back