Hello from Minnesota!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

27TRatRod

Looking forward to being part of this group. I've been a street rod guy for awhile but started working on a rat rod recently and quickly found out I could use some help! I'll ask some questions in the right section but wanted to thank you all for helping me out. I'm building a '27 Model T using a Model A frame, '46 Ford front axle, Ford 9" rear and a 400 Ford/automatic combo. Thanks!

Welcome from Flawda! Anytime you have a question, just ask, somebody around here will have an answer...

Hello from Oregon. Good bunch here. Welcome.

I sounds like you have a plan worked out. Have fun with it.

Pics

Here are a couple of pics. I mocked it up to move it to the new shop.

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 106
Welcome from Northern Michigan.
Sounds like a great start. Set up a build thread and post some pics.It seems that questions get answered faster some times if they are contained in a build thread. Or maybe that's just me as I never scroll down past the build threads.[ddd :D
Torchie

Welcome! First thing i have to say is thumbs up for using a Ford engine. :cool:
The next thing is that is a lot of weight and torque for a model A frame unless you plan to drive it like an old man. So i could get away with it but if you are contemplating showing off for the girls on the corner occaisionally you might consider building your own from 2x3x3/16 rect tubing.

Latest posts

Back