some pictures i have collected from various places

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50plymouths

3m93p33l95Q55U55R1b7q3946aae087051894.jpg

images-61.jpeg

images-126.jpeg

images-49.jpeg

images-118.jpeg

images-54.jpeg

images-55.jpeg

images-24.jpeg

These are just a few I have. Got to dig up more from my computer hopefully you guys enjoy them cause I will keep posting. I got tattoo photos as well I think they go hand in hand with rat rod's I need to get one myself but unable to decide what I want on me forever ya know ... oh well maybe something will come to me

Thanks for lookin
Rob

Sorry this is the only size I can do I have tried different ways and they only post as thumbnail size. I will try tonight to get them bigger but I can't guarantee they'll be bigger or you Guy's can go to my Facebook page that I am making for ratrods I will post the URL tonight and make it public for pictures and comments hope ya guys and gal's check it out later

Rob

I am making a site for ya guys to see photos it will take me a little longer than I planned but I think it's worth it wish this site had a photo gallery on the profile page like the hamb but this site is way cooler and I have gotten more response than I ever did on the hamb cause they dislike rat rods with a passion which stinks but I found rrr which loves and embraces the rust and make it work attitude . But I will post the link when done bare with me guys and gals

Thanks again
Rob

really wanted a tattoo when l was younger, now l am "older", l am glad l didn't:D

Later:cool:

I'm still in the younger crowd and when I think about gettin one I can't convince myself how I will explain to kids and such..... daddy wanted to be cool won't work too good. Daddy used to drink is not an excuse either. It is however an explaination :D

Purty cool pix man

Well I got most of the web page done I had to convert all my photos to PNG instead of JPEG which that takes for ever the link will be
www.wix.com/woodscycleshop/rat-rod-hangout
But I haven't published it yet got more pictures to put up and convert[S gets madding after 3hrs lol but it's looking good :D look forward to having guys checking it out and leaving comments

Thanks again
Rob

you clearly have a knack for composition and special effects, as well as subject matter. Unless you are worried someone here might steal your work for some reason, you need to shoot or save in larger format and hi rez so people can see the pics better. I'd really like to see them, but they lose a lot when the entire thing is the size of a business card. Just a thought.

For some reason they get shrunk cause the files to big. Maybe it has something to do with my phone that's where the picture came from? Oh well. I've tried different ways uploading to PC then upload them on here and same results.

Latest posts

Back