Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters
I knew we would have problems with borders, and names, Dont worry about the titles. The map was already divided when I stole it, I mean borrowed it.

you need an option that draws a circle around the whole USA! I was born in CA, grew up in NH, lived in NC and OR and am now back in NH![S

Wow, that's what I call moving! I'm still in southern Ontario....same farm even......and my kids are the seventh generation on it.........hopefully I'll be here forever!

Wow, that's what I call moving! I'm still in southern Ontario....same farm even......and my kids are the seventh generation on it.........hopefully I'll be here forever!

Awesome! Hasn't been a house payment to worry about in some time then :)

Here is the track of my ex-wife. Born in Chicago. Moved to Japan as a child.(Dad in Army)
Then So-Cal, Then Alb.NM,(out of Army) went to school in Idaho, moved to MO. back to NM, then AZ, then NH, back to MO, back to AZ, then MT, back to AZ, then FL, then CO, now southern MO and will be moving again soon.

Where? Here.

Beautiful East Tennessee......Hillbillys, moonshine, pretty horses and fast women.

....eh, did I get that right?

maprod.jpg

Latest posts

Back