'39 dodge truck powered by a 6.7 cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I guess I wasn't quite ready to be around and decided to crawl back under that rock.
Well I finally got after it and got this some brakes and steering. Kind of kicking myself with the stall and how close to this moment I was.
All I really had was to run brake lines and mount the steering box,sorry for no pictures of that exciting stuff :rolleyes:
Speaking of pictures I realize my PB pictures are gone and after some brief reading on this site which is now "undead sleds"? OK, I found out PB is now charging to link "my" pictures?
Cool, I guess I'll stop using that service as the free factor was the selling point. What's the answer to restore my pictures in my thread? for free?

Far from finished but made a maiden voyage around the block today. :D

https://youtu.be/Q4rpMn9lPnI

Ok, so I guess I wasn't quite ready to be around and decided to crawl back under that rock.
Well I finally got after it and got this some brakes and steering. Kind of kicking myself with the stall and how close to this moment I was.
All I really had was to run brake lines and mount the steering box,sorry for no pictures of that exciting stuff :rolleyes:
Speaking of pictures I realize my PB pictures are gone and after some brief reading on this site which is now "undead sleds"? OK, I found out PB is now charging to link "my" pictures?
Cool, I guess I'll stop using that service as the free factor was the selling point. What's the answer to restore my pictures in my thread? for free?

Far from finished but made a maiden voyage around the block today. :D

https://youtu.be/Q4rpMn9lPnI

I'm pretty bummed about the PB mess. I, along with MANY others had TONS of photos hosted that are now lost. Making most threads, basically worthless since we all talk about things seen in photos. Years of valuable information.......gone :(
Glad I was able to see your project before PB decided to screw everyone.

That's awesome Gunz, glad to see back at it. Was going to bring the Essex up to the Show and Shine today but the weather is not cooperating.
In the BS section there are a couple free fixes for viewing your photo bucket photos, and a tutorial on how to post your picture directly to the site. I have been using the later since the PB disaster and it works great and you don't have to rely on a so called free hosting site.

Half the fun is sharing what we have done. The pictures help tell the story and without them this thread is pretty much useless.
I still have all the pictures so I guess one day I might have to go back and down load them direct. Recently I seen a book made by a family member with pictures from a site like PB but unaware what the cost would be. May look into that route.

I'm still a ways away from driving legally, but I was tempted to wheel on down to the show and shine today myself. I'll wait till next summer but looking forward to doing so. I have made another list of things to do before being road worthy so I'll have something to occupy my winter.
Dozer your tag line couldn't be more true, some new born incentive found now.
By the way nice work on your new build. I'll be tuning in.

Latest posts

Back