Hydraulics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks crate! I've got a couple of trailer plan drawings with the angles and measurements to build one from scratch. More than likely, I'll go under and nearer the back of the bed, similar to the scissor set-up but the trailer set-ups are pretty simply done. I'm playing with how far I can go at the pivot and that part of the bed extending past. I'll get it figured out. I will probably go with the electric/hydraulic I have on the way and the tie-rod cylinder I have here. I think I'll play around with what's left of the chassis on the 46 and transform that lift into maybe another dump trailer. Until I get farther out on my truck project anything else will have to wait. Crap stands in line around here lately to take my truck time...
Kinda scared of matching a new style pump to the old cylinder. From what I can gather the old PTO pumps were rated at 1000 psi. The new stuff I've been seeing is rated at 2500 psi. Not sure if that would be a problem or not....Just a dummy mostly with this stuff.

Latest posts

Back