home movies (with guns)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my target
i kept zooming the camera trying to blow it up enough to be see. i dunno how far that really is.

Paper targets are soooo boring. Don't you have any beer bottles you can fill with dirt? :D Looks like you are way out on the west mesa? The ex-ma-in-law used to make and sell ceramics at the fairgrounds park n' swap there in Albaturkey. What she couldn't sell she would put in big boxes and unload on us for Christmas presents. Giant chess pieces, lamps, bowls, and all kinds of animals. Great for target shooting! The went up in clouds of white dust. :D

Paper targets are soooo boring. Don't you have any beer bottles you can fill with dirt? :D Looks like you are way out on the west mesa? The ex-ma-in-law used to make and sell ceramics at the fairgrounds park n' swap there in Albaturkey. What she couldn't sell she would put in big boxes and unload on us for Christmas presents. Giant chess pieces, lamps, bowls, and all kinds of animals. Great for target shooting! The went up in clouds of white dust. :D

[cl[cl[cl[cl

I needed to see what accuracy I am getting.
And I can't do that shooting at rocks and stuff.

Latest posts

Back