michigan contact info?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
since we may be relocating to dearborn
and i have never set foot in the state.
i would like to be able to get in touch with any members here that live nearby.
it sure is nice being able to just call someone and go cruisin. [cl

pm me if you think you might want to do just that.

That is a little rougher area but not as bad as some..... At least he is going to be able to frequent the Ford..... that is always a good time.

That is a little rougher area but not as bad as some..... At least he is going to be able to frequent the Ford..... that is always a good time.

Neverdone , I know your fairly close to that area ..have you ever gone to the abandoned vehicle auction in Detroit ? If it is anything like the one I used to go to in Baltimore [Maryland} there sometimes were some hidden gems in there ......
Oldog

West side of the State !

If ya Get over towards Allegan Area Give me a Call I'm 11 Miles West of 131 Half Way Between Kazoo and Gr !Always Have at least one Cold Beer For A Friend !

thanks fellas
at first i wasnt going to bring the weasel at all.
but then i realized i was going to be pretty bummed out with no handguns OR my cool car.
since i know it wont pass any inspections in a city
i am not going to be a legal resident of Michigan.
if i have to i will say i leave every few months to go home (wherever THAT is)
this move is a fantastic opportunity for my girl.
not only will her raise be more than i make in a year.:eek:
being the queen bee of a 700 room luxury hotel will be a huge thing to have on her resume.
and since we get a free suite at the hotel and can eat at any of the four restaurants for freebee.
all of a sudden
we will have a much larger income
but have no living expenses[cl
so our plan is to get completely out of debt in about 8 months
and then in about 2 years have almost $50,000 to go buy Wyoming land.
so i have to keep reminding myself of the big picture.

Sounds like a GREAT plan to me. Would you and your girl like to adopt an old man? Of course I would need a room for myself and free food[dr

You mean to tell me you moved TO the Detroit area?!?!?! LOL Just kidding. I used to live in Farmington Hills and worked in Detroit and Dearborn (Ford Motor Company). TONS of good food to be had if you like various ethnic foods. There's a museum to suit just about any car guy's desires, you are just in time for the Wings to enter another Stanley Cup run (if they can keep healthy), the Tigers look interesting this year and the Lions..... well, they are still in Detroit.

We visit my folks and two brothers that still live in Michigan at least once a year. We were just there in January.

If you like history, there's tons to see and do. Mackinac Island is way cool in the summer. I worked Honor Guard there in Boy Scouts. You'll love the Woodward Dream Cruise.

When you coming to the area?? Billetproof is May 17th just down the road from my house. Literally.

IF we indeed end up moving there
my gal will go first and 1 to 3 months later i will follow.
she needs to be able to get setup in the new office etc.
and we need for her to scope out the place to see if the rod will be ok at the hotel
or if i need to rent a safe place to put it in between playtimes.
and i will have plenty of loose ends to tie up on my end.
i still gotta finish paying off the 5th wheel and i will be storing it here in nm.
and i got some medical stuff i want to square away with my doc here.
etc...

Latest posts

Back