1950 dodge truck tribute to my son

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this at a cruise tonight , also a C.O.E chevy

Attachments

• walmart pilot house.jpg
    walmart pilot house.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 35
  • walmart coe.jpg
    walmart coe.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 31
birthday

June is a pain for me.

Jimmy died June 13, 2OO2 and his 32nd birthday is today, going to stay busy and get thru the day.

a heartfelt shout out to all the great people who have supported (put up with me) over the years.

said it b4 but this is truly the best site l know of.

you guys have helped thru a lot by justing having a place to vent.

THANK YOU.. ...

Later:(

My brother left at an early age and my best friend as well. They were hard, HARD painful losses, but I can't begin to imagine losing a son or daughter.

Keep your chin up, skull. We're behind you...

fix

it is time[;)

been procrastinating and it is time to get my sorry self over it, been ignoring the best hot rod l own for personal reasons, time to put on my big boy pants and get her ready for spring.

195Oish chevy truck (SHOTROD) is on hold till parts show up in a couple of weeks(or more) depending on the company's build time and on shipping it here. this build is turning into alot more work and planning it out how to get everything to work together than l originally thought.

1916 model T(THAT) is close to me sending her to new home and is on the market, few odds and ends she will be competently ready to sell. sell now if some wants her the way she sits.

194Oish street legal dodge circle track car(monster) is at a friends house getting the little niggly things done, traded a bunch of stuff for his rats and doing the work in trade.

S0 to stay active/busy Jimmy's truck is moved to the front of the line......

Later:cool:

stat of reborn

getting ready to pull the motor to seal it up with new gaskets, typical chevy leaking every where, so while the sheet metal needed removed for some TLC it's a good time for the oil leak fix.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1532.jpg
    IMG_1532.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts