How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-2f now. When it's not snowing it's cold. 6 weeks in Florida and we thought we would miss the harshest pat of winter. Wrong!

we are in the middle of spring.... :confused: should be freezing my nuts off by now [S It`s great but I hold my breath for mother nature to change her mind and go winter again. Not good... now the third week in a row, Bugs and bees are waking up ,blossoms start to grow...

LOL..
Just to give you all an idea of what happened in my neck of the woods between sSunday morning and Monday morning.
Major highway was closed. One county near me closed all their roads on Monday morning. Another pulled their plow trucks off the roads until it stopped snowing and blowing. The picture is from the county I live in. About 2 miles from my house.:eek:
They are still cleaning up today.
Torchie

Attachments

• 53216064_2286451034740997_6447531555303718912_n.jpg
    53216064_2286451034740997_6447531555303718912_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
Q: You know what frost's my a$$?

A: Snow, about three feet high.

Torchie, when we get snow like that on the prairies, we hope for a "slow melt".

Q: You know what frost's my a$$?

A: Snow, about three feet high.

Torchie, when we get snow like that on the prairies, we hope for a "slow melt".

Same as us Crank. Don't need floods.:eek:
Made it out to my one week cataract follow up. Considering the mess yesterday the roads today were surprisingly good.
Torchie

A mountain pass 40 miles from here got 84" of snow in a week...here on the valley floor (7,600') we have less than a foot but the jillion miles per hour wind drives it across the roads making for seriously slick driving conditions. Today started a warming trend, so mud is in the forecast for quite some time. Thank goodness we're not in a flood plain! :D

-17 C here this morning. We can just barely see the river for ice fog. It's supposed to be above zero by tomorrow.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20190228_071006.jpg
    thumbnail_20190228_071006.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 9
Texas weather... freezing last week... low 80's today! But I ain't bitchin'... I'd rather work in my shop with the fan on than be really cold. I live up on a ridge & the wind blows nearly all the time! Nice in Spring/Summer/Fall but hell in the Winter! :D

BoB

Yesterday was in the 40's, nice and sunny, looked like Spring might actually make an appearance.....Nope. Snowed overnight. Just when things had dried out to the point I could walk to the shop without growing a couple inches. :D

Latest posts

Back