37 gmc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks crew
Yea the steering didn't clear until I moved the engine forward that 1" never would have thought 1" would make that much difference.

Sweet build, love those headers. Also, 1 inch makes a big difference or so my wife says.

Welded the motor mount brackets to the frame and modified the headers and got them hooked back to the exhausts.
Tomorrow I'm headed to get the headers ceramic coated.
While I'm waiting on the headers, I will finish putting the engine together and installing it for the last time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 64
Been spending so much time on this goofy engine that I'm not making much headway.
I did get the small block dog ears cut off the frame and painted the rails so it would be nice and clean for the install :D
Here's the mounts and adjusters I made for the alternator and A/C compressor plus I ordered a polished valley cover from Hot Heads. Just couldn't resist :p
This guy came running in my shop this morning and hung around for a few minutes while I took pics from 5 feet away :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 68
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 69
Yet another Great OI build.[cl [cl :D :D :cool: :cool:
It's spring time and the critters are coming out. My dog caught and killed a raccoon the other night. Shook it like a British nanny.:eek: Freaked my wife out. Now she's worried about the cats.
I told her that if the dog had wanted to kill the cats it would have happened a long time ago.LOL
[P [P [P
Torchie

Latest posts

Back