whats wrong with this?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So im goin to be putting my sedan on the market. Been lookin at other cars that are for sale. I have been baffled by what people are paying for these cars. Some have brought decent money. But what scares me more is what people are payin for questionable work. This car is up to some good money (well i think good money) and im not sure how it hasnt lost the rear axle yet! Anyone else see a problem with this or am i just nuts? Im not tryin to bash people or there cars, just tryin to figure out how questionable work is passing for quality.

Or the brackets welded to the cast 3rd member! I know there are ways to weld cast but if you weld brackets on like that i doubt pyu know how to weld cast. Thats the same link kit i used. Its not that hard to figure out!

Yeah probably. The car is up to 15g! I cant believe know one else has caught that!

It looks like it's a done car, but no driveshaft? Is that so it can't be test driven? Noticed the frame was painted on top, but not underneath. Probably rattle canned like the lower grille. Yeah, I'd be checking those pics with a microscope before I bid $15,000 on something.

So im goin to be putting my sedan on the market. Been lookin at other cars that are for sale. I have been baffled by what people are paying for these cars. Some have brought decent money. But what scares me more is what people are payin for questionable work. This car is up to some good money (well i think good money) and im not sure how it hasnt lost the rear axle yet! Anyone else see a problem with this or am i just nuts? Im not tryin to bash people or there cars, just tryin to figure out how questionable work is passing for quality.

realy??? this is not photo shopped.. ?? it would be the worst cornering car ever and there is no way that rear axle will ever bottom out ...
oxygen theif ....

realy??? this is not photo shopped.. ?? it would be the worst cornering car ever and there is no way that rear axle will ever bottom out ...
oxygen theif ....

Im affraid its not photo shopped! If you look at this pic you can see it also.

hmm one was not wearing ones thinking cap that day.....

I can imagine it suffering the same fate and the red coupe 05snopro440 posted.. we call those Valiants over here,, aren't they a dodge or Plymouth..

Latest posts

Back