Rat Honda N600

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
So this popped up in front of the local hardware store. I know the kids father. It is a Honda N600 probably around a 1969 or so. He is running a 2.8L chevy V6 with a TH350 trans. 275/50/15 drag radials look huge on it. He says he is knocking down around 22-23 mpg with it to as it is only 1900 lbs. And by kid I mean he is 19 years old. [cl

Neat! Honda, pre -Civic! I had a 72[?] Civic, thought about doing something like that. Sold it to a college kid before I got a chance to destroy it!

It looks very well built. Just my style. does he have a build thread on any website?

Not that I know of. Next time I bump into him or his Dad I'll ask.

Thanks for posting and I'm also intrigued... the 2.8 was a bit of a turd... does it go as well as it shows? [S

He had it laying around out of his V8 S10 blazer build. He did say he left enough room in it to swap to a V8 either SBC or LS1 down the road...[cl

Very cool and nice work [cl I would have to call it "hot rod", not shiny but sure is pretty :D

It matches his V8 S10 blazer only it shrank in the dryer!

Latest posts

Back