my 29 sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is awesome. Question though, why the huge gap between the engine and grill shell?

Sorry, i didnt see this post. There is a bigger gap cause the air bags and lift arms are hiding between the radiator and motor. These are some old pics but you can see them.

Well, its a sad day. The car probably left the comfort of my climate controled garage for the last time.:( my dad came and picked it up so he can load thenrest of the trailer for the portland swap meet. I really dont want to sell it, but with our family growing i need to finish my crew cab cummims build. I build another. I actully spied a 4 door essex in my neighbors back yard today. He mowed some weeds haha.

It's always a sad day when they go away, the hot rods and the kids. My willys was driven away and i videoed it for posterity. :D
As you said there's always another waiting in the wings. [cl

Thanks soltz, i get to spend the weekend with it .hahaha. hopefully it sells. Cause if i bring it home with new tires on it, i wont let it go again!

Well it came home with me, has new tire on it so why not work on it more lol. I decided to build a top for it. Something that comes out fairly eaisy. 3/8 rod and 8 1/4-20 bolts are a good start.

A buddies brother works for a hop farm, so he supplied me with an old burlap hop bag. Some snaps and some fabric glue and off we go! Didnt turn out to bad!

Thanks matt! Good meting you as well. Ill get you the info for the rat show up here. Also i plan on goin down to the rose city round up. Wasnt sure if you go to many shows or not, maybe see u there!

I re did my gas tank straps. Should hage done this from the get go. Bought 2 old belts from goid will. I attached them so the buckles were visable and attached a bungy cord to the other end. Ii did the bungy so i could ensure a good tight hold on it. That was the problem with the old straps, they couldnt get tight enough. These look way better.

So u added a nos fogger nozzle and some gas to the fire. Makes a little better flame now. This is the first time i tried them, ill try and get a better video later when its darker.

Nozzle in the pipe

Fire!
https://youtu.be/E8AzvsXcQWY

Not sure, our twins will be here about a week after the roundup. So im thinkin i might hold off till next yeay.

Latest posts

Back