a boy and his dog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of that TV commercial from a few years back. The truck belongs to the dog, he just lets the man drive it for him. Nice man[P

Looks good, Billy!

Now get that junk off the sides and get something else painted on [ddd

gonna temporarily put the red and white crosses back on.
4th of july parade
i hate the biilboard the PO painted on there [P

Last edited:
Billy I see you got a new vehicle. Nice. Looking forward to watching you fix it up to your liking.
I bought a 1966 Dodge truck a few weeks ago.
Your dog sure has grown a lot since I last saw it!
I miss seeing you drive up to my house.
Stop by if your ever in North Platte again.
Mike

Well howdy stranger!
Yeah Roger is 100 lbs of muscled goofball
Yeah I got me a big ole honkin Tonka truck

Billy - He's a tip on a good collar for you pup, something I've used on my big dogs over the years. Get over to you local farm supply and get a Dairy Cow Collar. They are about 40" long and 1 1'2 or 2" sizes. I use the smaller size on the female dogs. They have a nice big D-ring on them that's easy to get two fingers in if you need to grab you dog in pinch.

Cut it down to size and use a leather punch to put in the holes. They cost about $15 for leather. The same collar for a dog would be $50. I use Neet's Foot oil on mine and they last for the life of you dog.

Powerhouse dogs can pull hard on a narrow collar and hurt their windpipe. A wider collar will protect them from their own strength.

If the dogs are going swimming I switch over to a chain collar.

Billy - He's a tip on a good collar for you pup, something I've used on my big dogs over the years. Get over to you local farm supply and get a Dairy Cow Collar. They are about 40" long and 1 1'2 or 2" sizes. I use the smaller size on the female dogs. They have a nice big D-ring on them that's easy to get two fingers in if you need to grab you dog in pinch.

Cut it down to size and use a leather punch to put in the holes. They cost about $15 for leather. The same collar for a dog would be $50. I use Neet's Foot oil on mine and they last for the life of you dog.

Powerhouse dogs can pull hard on a narrow collar and hurt their windpipe. A wider collar will protect them from their own strength.

If the dogs are going swimming I switch over to a chain collar.
thanks for the tip!

I would not even think about heading near that door....ever....

this is from the breed standard book

Olde English Bulldogges are docile, but capable and protective, fearless and athletic, fierce-looking, determined and courageous, bold and friendly around their family and friends, but fearless adversaries to anyone who threatens their masters or property

Latest posts

Back