Alberta Auction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a good thing I don't live close enough to go.....:rolleyes:
saw a least a dozen pieces ( ok maybe 100) I would like to have...:D:D
like a kid in a candy store.....

I looked them over, [dr [dr, Dr. C. and found the location. My 17-28 Twin City and my '34 Plymouth coupe came from different places near there, so the trip [pulling a trailer] is definitely do-able, except I should go to those dang meetings you guys talk about.

Well since this is 15 minutes from my house I went to preview it tonight. There is definitely some interesting stuff, but a lot of junk. He's selling most of the really good stuff later on, he is worried about losing on it in the auction. He bought up a lot of this stuff when he was sock with cancer 10 years ago and bored. There are some nice pieces and A LOT of parts cars.

I'll probably go back tomorrow just for grins, but that's about it. The 36 Chevy is really nice and a few things have parts I could use, but like any auction it's impossible to know what values will be.

I'll try to post the photos I took later. They seem to be too big for the forum as is.

I'll take #42 please...

Still want it, Smallfoot? It's actually in reasonable shape. Heck of a project though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2018-06-15_16-50-32.jpg
    2018-06-15_16-50-32.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 76
If it were 15 minutes from my house I would be there just for the entertainment value.
Auctions are always interesting as sometimes the things that you expect to go high don't and vice versa.
Torchie

If it were 15 minutes from my house I would be there just for the entertainment value.
Auctions are always interesting as sometimes the things that you expect to go high don't and vice versa.
Torchie

I'll probably head over tomorrow for a bit but Sunday is when the cars go and it's father's day do I can't go. I'll probably check some out online.

Wow! Is in good shape...be glad to dive into one that didn't require a lot of work...heheh!

Actually on closer inspection the sheet metal looked good but these bodies were wood framed and almost all the wood was rotten. The doors were held in with framing plates and deck screws because there was nothing left to hold them in. Replacing everything with wood or steel and getting it all square again would be quite the challenge. It sold for $800 and IMO that was enough.

Some stuff went quite high and others dirt cheap.

I bought a couple small parts that I'm unsure if I'll keep or sell.

No fenders for you, snopro?

There was a model AA that had good front sheet metal, with basically a junk cab due to rot. I saw online it went for $2500.

I bought a steel 32 Ford dash which is brand new and has been painted. No gauge or switch holes in it, they're over $450 CAD new. They threw in a steel sun visor that I'm not sure what it's from. I'll sell the visor and maybe the dash too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back