got a airbrush - fun stuff

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Bought a cheapy air brush. Never used one before. I can see thousands of bad ideas steming from this.

Threw some flames on my donor car with some enamel paint I had. (Oh yeah, I dropped it about 4" too.) Thought it came out pretty cool for just screwin' around. Guns too cheap though for real work - drips, etc. But then, mighta just been me - wasn't really payin much attention.

Attachments

• cuttyflames1.jpg
    cuttyflames1.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 41
  • cuttyflames2.jpg
    cuttyflames2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 73
Sweet!!!

Dude... GM should start makin' some new cars with ghost flames... maybe on the new Camero!!! :D:D:D

BoB

You can practice down at Wal mart.

What? Doing touch up on all the cars that get hit by douche-bags pushing shopping carts? :mad: I hate going to Wally World!

I'm already thinking of trying to paint a Parthenon-style Trompe-l'oeil mural on the back side of my neighbors rusty steel shed that borders our property.

250px-Parthenon.at.Nashville.Tenenssee.01.jpg

So many bad ideas.... so little time....

shopping carts

that's funny and so true, last evening I pulled into a WallyMart and could not figure why the SHOPPING CART CARROULS were sitting in the drive lanes. I wind storm went through and they were sailing on their own. You would think they would anchor those things down. Then it got me wondering why they don't put them next to the handicap spaces, wouldn't they be wise so that the hadicap people wouldn't have to take their carts half way down an aisle?

Bought a cheapy air brush. Never used one before. I can see thousands of bad ideas steming from this.

Threw some flames on my donor car with some enamel paint I had. (Oh yeah, I dropped it about 4" too.) Thought it came out pretty cool for just screwin' around. Guns too cheap though for real work - drips, etc. But then, mighta just been me - wasn't really payin much attention.

I think you just doubled the value of that olds!

Latest posts

Back