68 f100 ranger

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another roadster one. ...I like yours better.

DSCN1033.jpg

A beautiful roadster. It kills me just how much work is involved in making something like this. I like it, but as much money and TIME was spent on this someone could have a REALLY nice 32 Ford roadster. I'm just saying...... I am pretty partial to 32 Fords' though.

Recently had to put a "new" driver side door on the daily driver Dodge (96 Ram 1500 ext. cab long bed). Thought i'd grab some pic.s of it beside the hot rod. Helps show the size of this thing.

hotrod10.jpg

hotrod11.jpg

hotrod12.jpg

hotrod14.jpg

hotrod15.jpg

this thing is realy cool , i love old fords . i got enough of them . and love the 67-72 trucks . ive got a 78 trash hauler i was getting ideas for , then i seen the orange truck . could be cooler with out the bed they used . definatly to much shine on it also . that yellerish 67 stlye . well, some one had a creative mind . but just not right at all . yours is right . ive always gotten inspired when ive been told it cant be done . i like the fact its all ford .

Wow i really injoyed these build pics!!
I was thinking of doing the same thing with a 77 chevy truck,but wanderd what to do about the windshield ,because if i was to do it it has to be chopped top too? Lexan mabie????

Recently had to put a "new" driver side door on the daily driver Dodge (96 Ram 1500 ext. cab long bed). Thought i'd grab some pic.s of it beside the hot rod. Helps show the size of this thing.

you need to give the ford some vitamins OR put the dodge on a diet !

Latest posts

Back