South Tx hot rod shop tour

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joetx

Hello guys, just got on board and been reading up on the different forums. Like what's on here and I thought I would share some of my stuff at the shop as a suppliment to my introduction. Complete picture files are available on all of these as I like to take pictures of my projects as I go along. Hope you enjoy the tour. Joe.

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

That's a lot of stuff , Do you have enough stuff to keep busy ? That's a lifetime supply for ten people ! Nice work . Those old front engine dragsters give me the spooks , too much going on right between your legs !!

Gives me a variety and don't get bored with the same stuff. I don't think I'll ever run that slingshot!!!! Joe.

That's a lot of stuff , Do you have enough stuff to keep busy ? That's a lifetime supply for ten people ! Nice work . Those old front engine dragsters give me the spooks , too much going on right between your legs !!

Joe, are all those your projects or customer cars too? All that, and a Dairy Queen "just ahead". Perfect!

All mine, but can be yours. Except for the '29 buick 4 door turned 2 door. Sold that one, but the new owner wants me to finish it for him. Bummer!!! But well, economy's bad, so....They call Dairy Queen a "Texas Stop Sign", and that what happens here when I open my doors and park a couple outside. [cl Joe.

Joe, are all those your projects or customer cars too? All that, and a Dairy Queen "just ahead". Perfect!

Like E-man said you need to rent out a cabin or two so we gearheads can come by for the old tin fix :D man you got a lot of stuff way cool

Well it started as a hobby and just kind of got out of hand. Grew a little. I make a little money once in a while. Joe.

Oh my word! You could rent out some cabins on your property as a duderanch for gearheads! Is this your business or just your hobby Joe?

Latest posts

Back