big block rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModelTtime

this is my build it is a 27 model t body that i got for free basically. i started with 30 feet of 2x3x3/16 rectangle tube and built my own frame it is z'ed 3inches in the front and i notched the rear 15 inches. Im wanting the car to lay frame so im wanting to run bags on it. il get better pics of the frame and body when i take it all apart to finish weld it. the motor and trans i bought off a buddy for $100 its a 1971 454 4bolt main the trans is a th350 im going to go through both of them completely. il take as many pics as i can every step of the way ive been working on it for about 5 days now hopefully i get the motor and trans mounts done tomorrow. enjoy and give me all your comments and helpful tips. im new at this

14jvz1j.jpg

etths5.jpg

6eni54.jpg

2cmkdb4.jpg

vztztk.jpg

5a299i.jpg

2hdpoab.jpg

2vl1hlv.jpg

2gt4zec.jpg

I plan on documenting my entire build and takeing lots of pics. I made a set of motor mounts today at work so hopefully il be putting them in tonite and post some pics later tonight

Cool build, thats a nice body ,specially considering you got it free. keep us posted.

Well I built my motor and trans mounts yesterday. Il post some pics tonight. I had to offset the motor and trans 1 inch to the drivers side so the starter would clear. I hope this dosent affect things to much I don't for see a problem

Sorry didn't get any pics tonight running a afterhours shop is killing my spare time,but it is going to pay for some new shinny parts. Il get pics forsure tomarrow. I think I have the steering figured out I guess il find when the time comes.

update

sorry havent had a computer for a while no i got a lot of stuff done on my car . its a roller now. enjoy

ratrodpics012.jpg

ratrodpics006.jpg

ratrodpics008.jpg

ratrodpics005.jpg

Latest posts

Back