Cool old big truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...
Was driving out in the country last weekend spotted this big old boy.... cool old mack fire truck, cant say I have ever seen one like it had very cool lines and a very roomy cab... anyway thought you car guys might enjoy it as well

Mack1.jpg

Mack2.jpg

it was really in pretty good shape, sheet metal was all straight and every thing appeared to be in tact... but i have no details about it who owns it.. if its for sale... but let me tell you.. it was LONG

[dr
now i know a bigger garage is needed. cat backed with an allison, 10 bolt axels, just one light come on [S, and lots of [;)

who says all the good one are gone?

someone needs to take she under their wing.

CORPO is that the one sitting on RT 30 just out side of Hinckley it's a cool old fire truck. It would be a one of a kind slammed Mack Rat toy hauler family truckester

Years ago in my area there use to be a few of them in operation. But then again they were built in my area. Have not seen one in years.

The city of Allentown were they were built had nothing but Macks and a few were that style. And almost all of the other fire department in the area had at least one Mack but time have changed.

CORPO is that the one sitting on RT 30 just out side of Hinckley it's a cool old fire truck. It would be a one of a kind slammed Mack Rat toy hauler family truckester

Yep it is out your way, i was thinking something like that could make an awesome tow rig.. one where you could have the space to head west looking for your next project to drag back...

Latest posts

Back