earthman's actual ratrod foto thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some.

PICTURES055-1.jpg

PICTURES057.jpg

PICTURES058.jpg

A Few offerings...hope these are in the correct thread.

Attachments

• overflow.jpg
    overflow.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 423
  • cdanint.jpg
    cdanint.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 330
  • keg.jpg
    keg.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 294
  • willysknight2.jpg
    willysknight2.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 290
Ya know

There actually DOES come a time when you have too much motor for a specified application.

Looks like an engine stand, with a roll cage, seat, harness, big sticky tires, and a paint job......

I'm just speachless...:eek::eek::eek:

I think that's a Vespa 24Dodge. Crazy......

I remember that car from OSR a couple of years ago. The owner submitted a picture in the readers "Back Fire" section and asked for a feature on the car. They said it didn't belong in their magazine! At least he got the 1 1/2"x1 1/2 " picture in! I bet that thing is crazy to drive at any speed!!!!

Thunder1

"Aspire to inspire before you expire"

Last edited:
Brit Rods!!!

Hey Earthman, where did you find the pics of those Brit Rods? the Morris "Army" pick up is great I've never seen that body type before.

As for the mat black Cord...that takes a special kind of rodder...I like it!!!

Last edited:
Hey Earthman, where did you find the pics of those Brit Rods? the Morris "Army" pick up is great I've never seen that body type before.

As for the mat black Cord...that takes a special kind of rodder...I like it!!!
Actually that might be a Graham, they got the body dies after the ACD demise. I saw one once, a 41 with a 235 Chevy engin, looked just like that only yellow.
I want to know more about that little tub with a top 2 pictures up from the Cord.

Latest posts

Back