Hows your welding skills

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysnake

"There’s nothing new in originality"
Watch to the end.ouch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qopqN98oo0Q&feature=player_embedded#!

watch

I didn't see anything resembling welds on the brackets that WERE holding the rear....looked like he must have ground them almost off...still a real shame...was a good looking car!....cr

There was welding involved? Didn't even look like it was attached to the axle! :eek:

I agree were are the welds on the bracket. Also that way I always weld a full cage around the axle when doing a 4 bar or triangle link to the rear. That way if it breaks loose it will stay under the car.

I agree were are the welds on the bracket. Also that way I always weld a full cage around the axle when doing a 4 bar or triangle link to the rear. That way if it breaks loose it will stay under the car.

I agree, but I'm not sure even that method could save this mess. Look at the "stuff" on top of the bracket. Whatzat?

I'll quote a former co-worker, "That's not welding. All you're doing is STICKING two pieces together". :D

Untitled.jpg

Is that sort of like...

Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other??? Maybe a little JB Weld would have helped?? :eek:

Latest posts

Back