drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
hey guys as many of you know i dabble with art, i was thinking that it woudl be kinda cool to try and doa rat fink illistration of your car. PM me a good photo of your ride and i will try to make a rat fink like illistation of it, then i will post the results on the forum.

Pablo

Attachments

• rodding of the brain2 color (Medium).jpg
    rodding of the brain2 color (Medium).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 184
  • Rat Rod drawing (Medium).jpg
    Rat Rod drawing (Medium).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 162
  • the grinders (Medium).jpg
    the grinders (Medium).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 171
bone head

here is bone heads truck I decided to take a little artistic license with the design and put a welding torch in rats hands.....any other takers?

Pablo

Attachments

• bonehead cartoon (Medium).jpg
    bonehead cartoon (Medium).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 260
Great Drawings!!

I'd love to have a drawing.:D Your work is awesome!:cool:
The four door is my car but I didn't have a pic of the front since it's not on right now, so I found a front view on the 'net.

Attachments

• DSC_0002a.JPG
    DSC_0002a.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 37
  • my50stude10a[1].jpg
    my50stude10a[1].jpg
    28 KB · Views: 23
Bones

Would be honored if you would fink out my rat!!
Your work is some of the best i've seen. And your advive is gold.

Thanks for your participation, and my cool drawing in advance,

Jake

Attachments

• DSC05622.jpg
    DSC05622.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC05627.jpg
    DSC05627.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 79
harley boy

Here is harley boys cartoon. i will keep pluggin away atthem in the order they are posted.

keep em coming :D

Pablo

Attachments

• harley boy cartoon (Medium).jpg
    harley boy cartoon (Medium).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 176
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pablo, WWWWWWWWooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWW. Man you can't imagine how thankful I am. This is great. What a talent. How long does it take for you to do one of these? When you came back with Boneheads in 1 hour I was amazed to say the least. Thanks so much. If there is anything that I can do for you over here on the right coast just let me know. Harleyboy

Pablo, You have my utmost respect. Creating really nice art and giving it away to fellow RRR members is way cool.
Bob

Pablo, The detail in this drawing is awesome. My wife doesn't get to excited about car stuff, but she saw this drawing and said that you "ROCK". I just got a new computer with Vista on it and it doesn't want to load my printer so I emailed it to her at work and she's printing it off for me. I'd be willing to kick in some $ for art supplies if you need it. Harleyboy

Latest posts

Back