Question on posting pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
On other forums I can post full size pictures from Photobucket just using the

Good question, because I just use the line (bottom most for my account) and paste it and this is what I get

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/ronrob75/59back.jpg

RoddingRon, resize your pictures first, if they are too big. On photobucket, click "edit" - "resize" - "640X480". then,WillowBilly3, copy IMG line and paste it in the reply box.

I have been using the little post card looking icon thing at the top of the page.
Expalin a little clearer what you did and tell me where you got those tailights on the apache.

I'm not sure what you mean by the post card looking icon....When I bring up my account (with or without signing in) the pictures have four lines below them...Share URL....Direct Link....HTML code....and IMG code. I click on the IMG Code box...a little block pops up and says copied then I just come over to here and paste the link.

Bonehead...I just clicked on that image for a sample, and wasn't to worried about the size (its 800 x 600 as it is).

Willowbilly.....I'm not positive, but if I remember the taillights came from an early 60's Mercury wagon. It was at the local pick and pull. I thought they were cool so I grabbed them and had them on the shelf for two or three years before I used them on the truck (turned 90 degrees from the Merc mounting). After I got home I thought about the cool looking panel that ran across the tailgate that I should have grabbed (would have made a neat gauge panel or two), but the following day when I went back it was gone

OK, right now in this message window if I look up to the right of center is a yellow box with 2 mountains and a stamp, like a post card. It is the IMG icon and if you click it it gives you a place to insert the url. On any other forum that has this format you click it once and get then you insert the cut and paste url from the photobucket picture and hit the little postcard again and when you submit the post the big picture is in it. Don't work that way here. When I browse from my pics file I get the thumbnail like (almost) everyone else.

Ok I am goingt to try it like you said, it took me a while to figure out you meant logged into photobucket and not RRR
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Willowbilly/mciseal006.jpg

It worked! I see what you were talking about ...never even realized that was there. I've just always done the copy and paste deal

rat pics

niteowl01244

Just fooling around trying to put a pic of my 31 on here and this is what I came up with:D
Can't seem to bring up just one or two pics and post them.

Last edited:
Posting big pics is great for you high speed guys. I have no access to cable where I am so dial up is all I get. Takes forever to load, usually I get bored and move on before they open...whine, cry, Checkin on satellite. I'll stop being a baby now.:D:D

niteowl01244

Just fooling around trying to put a pic of my 31 on here and this is what I came up with:D
Can't seem to bring up just one or two pics and post them.

I can't even get "community webshots" to come up. Try PhotoBucket(.com) and see what you get. Also the size is really small at 28 X 30

Posting big pics is great for you high speed guys. I have no access to cable where I am so dial up is all I get. Takes forever to load, usually I get bored and move on before they open...whine, cry, Checkin on satellite. I'll stop being a baby now.:D:D

Had satellite (expensive) with wild blue, You have to buy the equipment to start with. But after a year the reciever went out and was going to $250 bucks to fix. I went to Keyon high speed. Much better deal than Wild Blue.

www.keyon.com

Dang, had me all excited...no service in Washington. Could move to Idaho I work only 16 miles from Norht Idaho, but the ex-Californians have made sure no mortal man can afford real estate there any more.

There are some other companies out there with similar services, but I don't know who they are. Keyon put up a tower 1/2 mile from my house.

Latest posts

Back