Hello from Davenport IA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Been occasionally lurking on this site for quite awile now and finally have something to say. I just drug home a 48 Olds 4dr sedanette that I plan on starting on next spring. Good body and frame, bad floor, shelled motor. Not sure of the plans yet, but channel, bags, and possible chop down the road (which I know ain't gonna be easy). Motor? Whatever comes along. Haven't had much time to spend on it yet.

First I gotta get the projects on my 63 Slick F100 done - different bed and redo some of my 292Y-Block rebuild. Didn't get it all quite right the first time.

I'm also on the FTE 61-66 forum and Y-Blocks Forever forum.

Attachments

• oldsw2.jpg
    oldsw2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Truck11.jpg
    Truck11.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 78
Welcome to the site, glad you quit that lurking stuff, and chimed in. I may end up asking Y-block questions at some point and you will be first on my list.

Truck looks sweet, and the new project will be good one.

Welcome!!!

Sam,
Welcome to the forum! Love u're rides. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Thanks for the Welcome fellas. Hopefully I'll have something worth while to contribute.

I may end up asking Y-block questions at some point and you will be first on my list.

Well, if nothing else, I can probably tell you a few things NOT to do...:rolleyes: I just checked out your website - is that a Y you have in that rat-truck?!!

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to the site Sam.
Nice rides, love the big Olds... Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :cool: '22

Thanks for the Welcome fellas. Hopefully I'll have something worth while to contribute.

Well, if nothing else, I can probably tell you a few things NOT to do...:rolleyes: I just checked out your website - is that a Y you have in that rat-truck?!!

Sorry, I did not get back to you on this. Yes, a Y -Block with two 4's. Did yo get a chance to see the videos. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I did not get back to you on this. Yes, a Y -Block with two 4's. Did yo get a chance to see the videos. :rolleyes:

Didn't see the link for the videos - just went back and checked out your site a little. You have good stuff. I watched that Mini take off about 5 times - looks like it gets outta control quick! That COE is tough lookin too.

Back