A Trip To The Junkyard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Address

I have a question. If you can find out for me i would like to know how much he would like for the one in the first picture.. I think i would like to work with that one. If you can please let me know.. I will drive up and bring it back.. Thank You

very cool lines indeed... if it were mine id go the route of a longer 2 door... I would hate to remove the top or shorten it too much just because the lines are so unique...

nice score for sure.. it looks pretty solid too!

Bob, I got a 292/TH350 that would look sweet with the sedan. It even comes with a 4bbl manifold.

It's a 1929 Reo Flying Cloud. Was a pretty big fancy car in its day.

There's about 8 different build options under consideration right now. Start date is a long way off

Todd, PM me with your price. Unfortunately, I'm pretty low on funds righ now. Come tax refund time I could go shopping.

FordRatRodFan, The first group of pics is from an active yard. Windy Hill can be Googled for their web site.
The second group of pics is a private party. He was advertising his stuff on Craigslist. Currently he has nothing listed although I'm sure he didn't sell it all. I didn't keep his name or phone number.

The fellow I got the Reo from has a few other bodies. They are pretty rough and missing doors, etc. If you want to contact him PM me for his phone number.

Yep Sarge, lots of work lined up for this winter. Finish work on the Plymouth truck, finish the Fiat and make changes to the slant six powered dragster. In the spring the Crosley gets a Powerglide in place of the 350TH.

Last edited:
You do have your hands full....

It's a 1929 Reo Flying Cloud. Was a pretty big fancy car in its day.

There's about 8 different build options under consideration right now. Start date is a long way off

Todd, PM me with your price. Unfortunately, I'm pretty low on funds righ now. Come tax refund time I could go shopping.

FordRatRodFan, The first group of pics is from an active yard. Windy Hill can be Googled for their web site.
The second group of pics is a private party. He was advertising his stuff on Craigslist. Currently he has nothing listed although I'm sure he didn't sell it all. I didn't keep his name or phone number.

The fellow I got the Reo from has a few other bodies. They are pretty rough and missing doors, etc. If you want to contact him PM me for his phone number.

Yep Sarge, lots of work lined up for this winter. Finish work on the Plymouth truck, finish the Fiat and make changes to the slant six powered dragster. In the spring the Crosley gets a Powerglide in place of the 350TH.

Good luck with all of that....

Latest posts

Back