1949 Ford F1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Greeting, just joined figured time to meet and greet. 60 year old Army Vet on my 4th childhood. Been building bikes past 35 years, bored with that plus can't stand new style they want now. Same bike diff paint. So i came back to where i started as a kid, hot rods. Currently building 1949 F1, with no paint and Boss 302. I have a big Flat we are rebuilding to replace 302 unless i really fall for real FORD power. I know U chevy guys are laughing right now. I have bought 3 trucks to get enough parts to build the Rat. Two 49's F1 & F3 Dump and a 1953 for the flat. Might build another with leftovers. If you need old HD parts i just might have them. Even tho those who no me say i never sell anything and im a horder. I will try and get some pics together as build progresses but right now to darn cold to do much.

AMF PSYCHO

Welcome from R.I. show us some pics of what you are starting with. check Torchie's, Dirty Rat's, Gold 03's and my builds, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Welcome from New Mexico.
There seems to be quite a few of us over 60's here.
Even the younger guys put up with us.

Show us what you got.

Latest posts

Back