Another score..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Stopped by a yard sale today because I saw a drill press and a few other tools..nothing really that good.Started talking the the guy who was helping the lady who had the sale..we talked about old cars and such when I told him about my build.."Oh really he says".. "Ya know I got a neighbor who has a set of tires and rims who is looking to get rid of them,had them and never could sell them...Got those old type big white walls on them.." I thinking to myself..na,cant be anything good. "Wanna go look..?" Sure...why not..We go over 2 doors and he knocks,guy comes out so we all start talking...old guy mentions the tires he had for sale..Guy who has them.."Mike" says yeah,still sitting in the garage...I have had them listed but no one wanted them.We go look and this is what I find...then we talk price...Hes says..( I am dreading this part..) "Well, I will sell the four PLUS 2 extra rims if ya want them...I say ok..But how much..."Give me 75.00 dollars and there yours"...I think I feel backwards after that..:D I remember running to go get my wallet and throwing cash at him and loading them so fast I think they thought I was nuts...LMAO..But I thanked him and told him when its done I will bring it by...They were 2 REALLY cool guys....He said they have tubes in them and those are brand new.About 75% thread left but I really wanted the rims.But now I have something I can put on that REAR END and PUSH THAT DAMN 9 inch around without CARRYING it everywhere...:D:D

Attachments

• SANY0302.jpg
    SANY0302.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 37
Now that was a deal. You dont find Gennie Steelies that take the cap in the center like that. That are not all beat up and rusted for that price.

Latest posts

Back